Well, in my posting before last, I did a lot of complaining about Jackson being sick. We were finally able to get him an antibiotic and things started getting much better within 24 hours after his first dose of it. However, it has really been a blessing that he has really still been very happy through all of this junk. Yes, I know that he feels bad, but he still seems to find a way to just chuckle sometimes. Oh, and to hear him chuckle! I don't think I have ever seen a baby laugh like he does when he gets going. His shoulders shake!! :) It is so cute. Well, I think I can just let you see it for yourself!
I do have a couple more pictures to show you. These were taken a little more recently. Just a few family shots that Wayne took.
mommy's love
just the three of us
wayne was able to get a shot of Bobo in mid-kiss
Jackson LOVES prunes!



1 comments:
Thanks for posting the video. When ever I'm having a bad day I can just watch and everything will feel better.
Post a Comment